- 4 Saint Peters (tilapia) fillets (100-150 g / 3-5 oz each)
- ½ stick (4 oz / 100 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Zest of 2 limes
- Salt and ground white pepper
- Season the fish fillets with salt and white pepper.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and lime zest into a bowl.
- Dip the fish fillets in the melted butter and coat them with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180oC (350oF / gas mark 4) for 10 minutes. Bake the fish fillets until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Serves 4 people